Lost Property of London ethical luxury

I've stressed so many times in this blog and I will write it again. I really love ethical fashion, I believe that behind every ethical fashion company there is always a great story of how they source the materials for their products, or how they help community projects or how they try to support crafts that are long lost.
Lost Property of London is one of these companies. I've seen them at London Fashion Week at the Estethica Wing and I fell in love of their bags and accessorizes. The use of recycled fair trade coffee sacks from South America is so clever, together with making one off batches of wash bags and pouches using all the off cuts from the bags production. I've seen them in Liberty's and I think that it is going to be my next stop for a bit of shopping...eco shopping.


The beautiful Arlington satchel in juta and leather

Feathered Beeby clutch in juta and leather trimmings

One off wash bags every piece is different from the next one

Mini Miles holdall in leather and juta

Appleby and Beeby clutches in juta and leather.

Popular Posts