Dans La Vie Exciting Encounter

It is not a mystery that I love colours, so nobody should be surprised if I am raving about Dans La Vie show. Rira Sugarawa introduced her third collection, the second as a catwalk at  the Freemasons Hall hosted by Vauxhall Fashion Scout during London Fashion Week.
Colour is dominant for this designer who has been inspired by American Pop Art and a priest  from Japan to honour her roots.
Trench coats are very feminine, with a nipped waist a a large skirt. Oilcloth is mixed to tulle, chiffon. Prints depict flamingoes and Renaissance  paintings.
I've loved the coat with a leopard print faux fur collar matched to Rira 's fantastic prints.
The palette has got lot of orange and purple, my favourite combination, and bright yellows and turquoise. Black is present in very ethereal tutu skirts or in jackets paired with bright trousers and dresses.





My favourite piece of the collection

Rira Sugarawa at the end of the show

Popular Posts