Tresor Paris New Collection

I fell in love with Tresor Paris jewellery since their beginning a couple of years ago, and yesterday I've been invited to the VIP Blogger event at their showroom in Hatton Garden which is the heart of the jewellery and diamond business. The room was bright and the light was caught by the millions of Czech crystals set in all the Tresor jewellery on display. The colours are absolutely delectable and I think that I know what I'm going to gift to myself for my birthday in the next 2 months.
This is part of the new collections and the colours chosen are just right up to my street. I mean lavender and purple, bracelets in all the models and the beautiful pendants and the earrings. I've seen a phone charm too which really match my purple Blackberry.

This collection of watches is stunning. Colourful and in different sizes. The small version is lovely for children, something like "The First Watch", resistant and at the same time stylish.

I could not resist and I've tried on those two fantastic bracelets, they are matching my Abitart dress, actually they match almost everything in my wardrobe.

This collection is the Spyral Crystals and all the jewellery has got sweet swirls as a pattern. As well as crystals some of the jewellery has got magnetite beads.

For this collection Tresor Paris has sourced the best coloured tiger's eye matched with magnetite beads and crystal beads. Look for your favourite colour and remember, tiger's eye is a stone that gives protection and prosperity while magnetite are believed to help recovering from lots of annoying things like asthma, cramps etc.
For a more rock and roll look we've got this series with studs and skulls. The studs are plated in rose gold or yellow gold and the skulls have got crystals set in the eye sockets.

This necklace is an absolute beauty. It is one of those statement pieces that on its own it will jazz up any outfit. Just wear it with a LBD or jeans and a black jumper for maximum effect.

I find this series with pearls and blush pink crystals perfect for a wedding or a gift for bridesmaids. Magnetite beads are a signature components for all the Tresor Paris jewellery, and for the earrings, the stud is in titanium so allergy free.
While salivating for all the beautiful pieces of jewellery on display, I've tucked in one of those yummy cupcakes all with the brand logo or the watches from the collection in a delicious edible fondant. I've never tasted such a light and sweet to a turn cupcake before.

The Union Jack Collection has got all the models in earrings, cross, bracelets ring and even the phone charm. Prices start from £ 14.00 and a bracelet can be bought for £ 39.00 which is very reasonable in price given the high quality of the product like crystals, the setting and finishing. A high quality product is recognisable from afar. Check the whole collection at www.tresorparis.com

Popular Posts