Leticia Haute Coiffure and the National Blow Dry Day Challenge

Leticia Haute Coiffure is a real gem at 59-61 Chiltern Street London W1U 6NG. Pierre Doumit is the creative director and he has been taken care of many VIPs ' locks forever. On the 28th of July, Pierre has embarked in the challenge of styling anyone' s hair in 15 minutes including a relaxing wash with a scalp massage and I went to test it with my long hair. During National Blow Dry Day I've visited his new salon and I've been invited to have my hair washed. A nice head massage relaxed me to no end before having my hair rinsed.
As you can see my hair is very long, but Pierre Doumit, with skilled movements blow dried it to perfection while I was cuddling gorgeous Jack, his lovely dog. This service is great if you need to have your hair done during lunch time. I can assure you that between wash and blow dry it took no more than 15 minutes. At Leticia Haute Coiffure high quality  products and professionalism are just a must.
Here I am with Pierre Doumit and I am happy, my hair is beautiful, luxuriant and after 4 days it is still clean and the styling is still in place like I've just left the salon. The fantastic Kerastase products helped to give me a shine and silky hair. The 15 Minutes Blow Dry Challenge has been a success and booking your appointment you will be certain that you will have a relaxing and at the same time dynamic beauty experience. Check online for other treatments and to book your pampering session at www.leticiahautecoiffure.com


Popular Posts