Advent Gift Calendar: Day 12 Osprey London

Osprey London at its new flagship store in Piccadilly at 27 Regent Street St James's London SW1Y 4NQ has got some serious ideas for a Christmas present. Over the four floors you can find a great selection of gifts for women, for men and for the house And when you are tired you can relax at the Saddlery Bar on the basement for a deserved cup of hot drink and a slice of cake or other savoury delicacy.
These are the Salsa iPad Clutch, something that I would use as a normal clutch bag for going out. There are gorgeous colours made in polished croc leather. I must say that this clutch has got multiple uses and it is unisex and it will keep your gadgets safe.
This bag and its accessorises are gorgeous, I love houndstooth and this leather set is one of the most beautiful things I've seen recently. The Woodhouse bag in embossed leather is hand stitched and did I mention the scarlet lining ? From the same line there a wallets, a keyring and a messenger bag.
These cuff links are beautiful and so new. Designer Graeme Ellisdon has created them together with master craftsmen using ammonite fossils. The result is this pair of limited edition men jewellery which I would use it for myself if I have to be truthful. They are unique and the price is not one that makes you cry. priced at £ 95.00 I believe that they are not expensive as many could think given the brand and the novelty. Check online at www.ospreylondon.com  for the nearest shop, for the opening times and in case you are not close enough, to order online and receive your delivery in time for Christmas.





Popular Posts