Chie Mihara Shoes

I fell in love with Chie Mihara shoes last season when I've seen them for the first time  at a press event. I love everything about them, the colours, the shapes, the heels that for one like me, useless at walking in high heels, Chie Mihara shoes provide something chunky very comfortable to walk and to live all day long in heels.
The Dalatchi model with this orange pattern very 1970s is one of my favourite. This ankle boot has got a very unusual heel and a little platform. For the less bold there is a black version as well.
These two pair of shoes are lovely. The heels are a kind of chunky kitten heel and the model at the left, Geraldine is very coquettish, while the Wickey model on the right is the perfect mix of monochrome.
I find this Evasion  court shoe adorable. The block heel has got that 1970s wallpaper pattern that makes it unique. The bright colour will jazz up any outfit. And mainly it is just a very comfortable shoe with round toe e heels great  to be worn with trousers or a dress.

The Issey in suede is made with my favourite colour, purple and there is a teal version in leather as well. Look at the shape of the heel, this is one shoe that will love going to a party or glam up anything from a pair of jeans to a pencil skirt. For more shoes to die for check online at www.chiemihara.com, you will be part of her fan base I'm sure.





Popular Posts