Cath Kidston Autumn Pick

I am a loyal Cath Kidston customer and I can't resist a visit with a purchase every time I'm around one of its stores. Its vintage feel  cheers me up and my flat has got Cath Kidston items dotted all around . From the AW 16 collection I've pick some favourites, looks and other items I like to start this season with.
Cosy and fun this ensemble with the Pencils navy Fair Isle jumper, warm and bright teamed up with the Pencil navy  midi skirt. Cath Kidston 's patterns are always by a specific theme and for this season pencils and books are on the front row. The purple cross over body leather bag is a rich plum nuance in a soft cow leather with detachable shoulder strap and leather handles.

Clash of prints with the Breton stripe top and the floral Ashdown Forest skirt that reminds me a lot  a Monet painting. This look  is relaxed and carefree as well as brightening up the double breasted coat.
It is my firm opinion that the colder and the gloomier is the weather the more  we should wear our most bright colours to counteract the   dark atmosphere.
 This silk Graphic Paisley print dress is one of those dresses that you can wear all year around. Now it is perfect with a mini cardigan or with a long sleeve top underneath, while in a warmer environment it can go on its own. The print makes it easy to match with virtually any colour. The pink and cream faux fur shawl is the ultimate accessory that will give a splash of colour to any classic coat.
The softness of this shawl will make you wear it all through the cold months.
I can say with confidence that I can spot at least ten Cath Kidston bags every day if not more. They are so popular in every colour and shape. Rucksacks are extremely handy and this Peony Blossom multi pocket backpack is perfect for  the school, or to carry all your essentials at work in a stylish way. Inside there is a padded compartment, designed especially for a 13" laptop.
These and more  can be viewed at www.cathkidston.com as well as locating your nearest store.

 

Popular Posts